In this role, you will embody the core values of Banner Fire as you cultivate strong client relationships through a consultative approach. You look beyond just selling products and solve challenges for your customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities, including lead and revenue generation, as well as the development and retention of long-term client relationships.
- Must have experience and ability to create and present engaging sales proposals, formal bids and RFP responses of products and services to stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Maximize all opportunities to expand our market share from new markets and existing competitors.
- Handles issues that arise before, during and after delivery of a product to the end-user.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on potential customers, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and technical skills.
- Provides complete order details and paperwork to inside sales support.
- Representatives will be expected to attend meetings, sales training, and sales expositions as necessary.
- Clean driving record and valid Class B driver’s license or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Full-time position
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and an occasional weekend.
- 1-2 years of experience in outside sales.
- College degree a plus.
- Must have reliable vehicle to make outside sales calls.
- Travel is required to meet with customers, attend meetings, and attend trade shows.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel programs as well with any company provided software.
- Compensation is salary + commission based on prior experience.
- Previous experience in Fire Service/Public Safety is highly desired.
The Good Stuff.
Joining the Banner Fire team has perks.
- Competitive Salary- We give you more than just the means to make ends meet.
- 401(k)- We’ll help you prepare for your future with our company matched 401(k)
- Strong Culture and Family Environment-We understand that Banner Fire is made of people who deserve respect, compassion and trust
- Medical, Dental & Vision- We want you and your family to have access to the health and wellness you deserve.
- Long and Short Term Disability- Peace of mind comes from knowing we have your back, even when times are tough.
- Paid Time Off- Life has the most meaning when you have the chance to live it. We believe in a strong work/life balance.
- Flexible Schedules- We understand that life doesn’t stop when you come to work. We provide the flexibility to take care of yourself and your family.
- Unlimited Growth Potential- We want to see you succeed at every step in your journey.