Lightweight, double jacket construction, combining 100% premium ring spun staple and filament polyester fibers over a thin wall, high tensile, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with double dip “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for abrasion and moisture resistance.
A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss, while engineered yarn selections lighten the hose up to 25% compared to competitive offerings.
This reliable, double jacket fire hose with Key-Lok treatment is tested to 800 psi, meets MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance and is UL Listed*.
- The rugged flexibility of filament polyester over a thin wall, high tensile EPDM rubber liner
- Extremely lightweight, easy to handle double jacket attack hose
- Combines minimum weight with maximum flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Mildew, chemical and UV resistant
- Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a rubber lining consisting of single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile EPDM compounded that is ozone resistant.
- Eco-10 hose may be woven with a double tracer stripe for ease in identification and twist.
- Available with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
- Eco-10 can be coupled with 6061-T6 aluminum threaded couplings or forged Storz. Brass, special threads or other custom features available upon request. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Eco-10 hose shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- Eco-10 hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and Underwriters Laboratories latest edition standards.
There are no contributions yet.